Sunday, June 24, 2007

For the past week I have not done anything worth mentioning here, which explains the absence of entries here. But it seems like I'm not the only one to have outdated blogs around. Hmm is the blog trend dying out? Haha.

Block leave went by too fast for me to enjoy, and soon I will be packing my bags off to CCK where I will start my next phase of national service. Not sure what to expect yet, though there's nothing much I can do anyway. Just 走一步算一步 lor.

Besides gaming and web surfing I have not done anything related to computers for the past few, erm, months. Not sure if I will get to play any computers during my signals course, but now I have a sudden urge to start creating games using Macromedia Director again, something which I have stopped doing since secondary school. I'm glad to see Adobe is coming out with a new version of Director; previously I was still wondering if they are going to stop producing Director, since Flash is much more popular now.

I personally prefer Director, because I only know how to use Director hahahaha.

My urge came about after spending an hour in the library today reading a book on how to create racing games haha. I fell aslp after reading less than a fifth of it, because I have already half forgotten my maths haha. Besides the following chapters on OpenGL was getting too complicated for me to understand. Now.

But too bad, my urge comes as my block leave ends, so I no longer have whole days to sit in front of the computer to program. I should be spending my weekends outside camp, but I will be busy meeting friends. Anyway my first week in Signals shall be spent doing some observations, to see if it will be appropiate to bring in some books haha.

Till the next time.

No comments: