Hello world.
So I went for the grid course 2 days ago...people who watched news would have heard about it, and I was lucky enough not to be in the news. Haha.
Overall, the course was okay...though i had expected the grid to be much more flexible. It seems like its usefulness can only be tapped by reseachers doing some out-of-the-world calculations for now.
However, the best part of the course was not the course itself, not the food =p, but the chance to be with my good friends.
It has been a real long time since we were in the same room listening to someonre talk...ever since I was isolated from them a year ago. Yes we had frequent msn chats, but it can't be compared to talking cock with them in the face.
I thought i was abit too obvious though...sort of distanced away from my vj friends and sticking with my 3 friends throughout the course..haha sorry about that.
I envy them alot...because they are in the same class and thus, can talk cock to each other everyday. I won't mind someone talking cock to me everyday...haha..time passes fast when one laughs alot..but haix.
I was feeling bo liao just now..so went digging through Friendster for my seniors. Found some of them, Haha see most of them still in good shape...studying medicine la, in relationship la, in handsome army uniforms la, in New York la...
No comments:
Post a Comment