Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Anyone read the latest copy of Time magazine?

There is this "best photos of Year 2005", and i liked the photos a lot. Those photos, though simple, tell alot about the events that have happened in this year.

"What no one has entirely explained is how these weightless images-the things we see-can affect us so deeply. All we know for sure is that they defy the laws of physics. No matter how big you are, they can move you."

" "Narrative can make us understand,"she wrote."Photographs do something else: they haunt us." "

"The paper they are printed on will deteriorate someday, but we're betting the images won't. Because it's a funny thing about photographs and the way they get inscribed in our memory. It's with invisible ink, but it's indelible all the same."

Cool right?

Anyway I thought the christmas tree looks dull and lifeless. Wanted to add more stuff like snowmen or presents or even Santa himself, but aiya too much to draw, too little time.

Or maybe, its destined to be a loner. Just like its owner.

I promise I will do a better one for Chinese New Year. Haha.

No comments: