The one month trip [well, the entire Student Exchange trip actually] blew a really big hole out of my pockets. I try not to think too much about it now; I just hope when I look back in the future, I will realise that it had all been worthwhile.
Since I returned I have spent my days settling down. Surprisingly I didn't really suffer from any jet lag, although I came down with a fever for a couple of days; perhaps I couldn't get used to the really hot and humid weather back home.
My six-year-old desktop was dying, and even though I had spent a lot of money on my Student Exchange, I still ended up assembling a new desktop, along the way buying a new 23" IPS monitor to pair it haha. Now I am really poor.
Moving forward I have some tasks to complete for the voluntary welfare organisation that I have been helping with since freshman year, restart my CS3216 final project with my friends, and start on my FYP. Plenty of coding to do!
Photos and blog entries of my one month trip around the US to come very soon I promise!
Photos and blog entries of my one month trip around the US to come very soon I promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment