Saturday, February 16, 2008

run alert

The first sign of me not used to life before R0C showed up even before I left home when my mother reminded me to bring my camp pass, an object I had already completely forgotten.

And then I forgot where I had placed it.

Entire family took half an hour before it was finally found within a stack of other cards; by then it was too late to take the MRT anymore, so had to take a cab down.

Having not using my legs to travel faster than walking speeds for a month, I had difficulty switching back to the daily physical trainings in unit. Was totally shagged out during S0C training the following morning, which was apparently the slackest among those I had missed. Wednesday and Friday were runs with static exercises, and thankfully my boss gave us a Games Day on Thursday instead of more S0C.

No such luck next week; an ah-gua jog is scheduled to take place on Thursday.

I mean, aqua jog.

Red Alert 3 is in development! I had alot of fun playing RA2 back in secondary school, especially during LAN sessions with classmates. Tiberium Wars was a disappointment to me, no thanks to EA, so hopefully RA3 will not end up the same way.

No comments: