And now they launched a 1Mbps plan, at about half the price -.-'.
Wouldnt it have been better if they had kept the bandwidth the same, but reduced the fees we paid every month?
At the start of the year DDR2 RAM was selling at $160 for a 1GB piece. It dropped to around $100 in a couple of months, which was the time I bought a piece to increase my system RAM from 512MB to 1.5GB, because then I thought it would not drop furthur.
Fast forward to now, it cost $30 a piece >:(
Too cheap to resist, so now..

Heh.
External hard disks were also hard to resist. Maxtor and Western Digital were selling 320GB hard disks at $129, which was about $0.40/GB. I very almost bought one yesterday. But in the end I didn't.
I still need one..two hard disks containing four computers worth of information had failed in the past years[because I always transferred my stuff over whenever I changed computers], so I lost quite alot of stuff, some memorable ones. So far I have not done any backup for this computer I am using, and although its a new computer there is no telling just when the hard disk is going to fail.
So much for those 0s and 1s.
My five days of off-in-lieu has come to an end, and tonight I will be booking in again [although I have already went back last Wednesday to do guard duty :(]. The store are still on sea making their way home, so I don't know what is in store for me this week. Hopefully nothing more than some moderate physical training.
Like companies out there, this month being the last of the year, is the month of clearing leave and off. Some people have fourteen days of leave to clear, but I only have a pathetic four days of leave, which I have applied around the Christmas period. Then again my big boss says the stores will come home right after Christmas, if that happens my leave will be converted to off-in-lieus :'(
Good week to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment