The past four days was a nice little break for me. A proposed outing to Ubin for biking was cancelled because of heavy rain, so we ended up rotting at Suntec instead. Still not that bad, spent time catching up with each other.
It has been a very, very, very long time since I went to Sentosa! The last time I went was in primary school, and I have completely no memories of the place, save for some photos. Then again the place has changed so much that even my friends could hardly recognise it.
A little letdown in the morning, when only half of us turned up, but the day changed for the better when we bumped coincidentally into four colleagues from our unit (very, very, coincidentally, considering how small my unit is and how big Singapore is.). Ended the day with cycling, something which I have not done for the past year.
Saturday was watching National Treasure and attending a choir concert, in support for a friend. I was there to make up the numbers, because I can't really apprectiate choir music. Haha.
Going out for the past three days pissed my mother off, so I was grounded today. Spent the day resting and getting my energy back, before booking in tonight.
Some people think taxi drivers earn more now that fare prices are up. Ya right.
Someone realise that so far the winners for Mcdonald's Ring, Eat, and Win contest are all females. Haha so interesting. Conspiracy theory, according to a few.
No comments:
Post a Comment