In this world, there are very lucky people who are born into very close kint families, and have many good friends around.
There are not so lucky people, they either have no friends, but they have very close families, or they have no families, but they still have plenty of good friends to depend on whenever they need someone for company.
Then there are the real suay ones who have neither.
There are many times when I will feel that I belong to the last category. Sometimes when I sit infront of my computer eating my dinner, while everyone else sits down in front of their tables with their families enjoying nice meals. Other times I come up online to see none of the good friends online, before I find out they are outside happily with their own groups of friends.
No one actually hear me complain about it, because at the end of the day I will realise that at the very least I still have a complete family living under the same roof. And that I do not have to turn to drugs or cigarettes to fend off any loneliness [On the other hand, computer games seem no different from drugs or cigarettes haha].
Then again, relationship is a two way thing, and I think I shut myself out too much.
I don't feel like ending here, but I have to agree with G that 'blogger seems to have a negative induction force that blocks out all thoughts except the useless ones'.
No comments:
Post a Comment