Thursday, April 12, 2007

Its good to hear that our dear Prime Minister is donating his pay rise to charity for the next five years. While I personally think its more of a case of succumbing to pressure, it is nevertheless a good move. Hopefully the other ministers will do the same too.

Recently the airing of a radio drama on yes933 has introduced listeners to a song which they use as the theme song. Quite nice I like.

小情歌
这是一首简单的小情歌
唱着人们心肠的曲折
我想我很快乐
当有你的温热
脚边的空气转了
唱着我们心头的白鸽
我想我很适合
当一个歌颂者
青春在风中飘着
你知道就算大雨让这座城市颠倒
我会给你怀抱
受不了看见你背影来到
写下我度秒如年难捱的离骚
就算整个世界被寂寞绑票
我也不会奔跑
逃不了最后谁也都苍老
写下我时间和琴声交错的城堡
最后谁也都苍老

Everything is packed and ready; now I am just waiting for the time to come. This will be the single thing I will miss most during my BMT:



It is in its most unglamous state because I was lazy to put the casing back after I installed the second hard disk to it. Hopefully I can still recognise it (and more importantly, remember how to use it) when I come back.

See everyone in two weeks!

No comments: