Thursday, October 19, 2006

Watching the juniors rushing out the farewell video for the principal with the teacher behind hurrying them brings back memories of me rushing the Director program for the inter-sec sch chinese current affairs quiz last year. But I enjoyed my work. I wonder do they?

The farewell video looked good, by the way. They put in alot of effort for it. Or should I say, the teacher was picky. Heh. I personally do not find a little loss in picture quality a big deal given that it will be shown on the projector before the entire school.

And where the bloody hell in this wide wide world is my letter!?!! I seriously do NOT want to go in April!

Amidst the msn nicks in my contact list that scream "Magic Day: 11 Jan 2007", "Oh boy... Magic Day: 08 Dec", "conscripted", "WHO ELSE IS POSTED TO BMTC SCHOOL 2?" there lies one which says:

"ORD LOR!"

I really should spend less time on the computer.

No comments: