Monday, November 14, 2005

Hello.

Wah sianx....the 7th member have joined the computing olympaid team..a F maths china scholar who is bloody strong.
First day only and is scaring me with some chim maths formula to describe some recursive function.

And I was right about that IP guy.

THEY ARE DANGEROUS!

Anyway that aside, my phone became godly last week.

I have said before that my phone battery has spoilt and it could not last more than 24 hours.

Last week it lasted 48 hours without any drop of bar!

Then in a matter of 8 hours it dropped 2 bars.

Either the battery indicator is faulty, or my phone got prossessed.

(Or it simply means that people dont come and find me =( )

I watched the police and thief crime prevention special (yesterday?).

I quite like the show..while i applaud these innovative moves to get those crime prevention messages into our heads, i thought there was too much crime in the show.
Haha one small neighbourhood and everyone get robbed and burglar-ed everyday.

So i'm going for my class chalet over the next few days. Replying to G**, it startes today at 6pm, but i'm only going tml after my maths make up lecture.
It stretches all the way to fri (i may not go until then).

However if anyone happens to be in suntec this wed afternoon, most probably u will catch me there. Haix had to go and man some stupid booth.

No comments: