Sunday, November 20, 2005

Hello World.

Today is the 20th Nov. I typed out this post here. Why is today and this post so special? Because:

1) It is my blog's 2 yr old birthday!
(I never celebrated its 1 yr old birthday TT)

2) This is my 300th post!
(I never celebrated its 100th and 200th posts TT)

3) I got a new blog template! (Actually not exactly new, modified an old one)

4) I GOT BROADBAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5) I'm going to get a new handphone!

(wanted to surprise you all..but some smart fellow guessed it too quickly..haha nvm)

I'll explain one by one...

Yup, today marks the start of my third year of blogging, ever since the 'testing testing' 2 yrs ago which i did after the exams. Reading through my previous entries i thought i have matured (abit), less details, more straight to the point entries.

And i have typed so much crap that this is my 300th entry liaox. I have yakked about so much stuff before..from exams to chalets to politics to current affairs to my friends. There were happy, sad and angry stuff..haha..all my memories.

I decided to change my blogskin..the AHS background stresses the eye out..so went back to my original blog template. (Haha it isn often i change my background)

I spent a few smses on my three good friends asking for a 4-letter, non-vulgar, impactful, meaningful word.
Why 4 letters? Because its not too many, not too little, gang gang hao.
They gave very good words, some too good to be be placed here haha.

Anyway i settled for noob..haha. Don't worry, i'm not scolding you all. Haha.
And the four-letter word will change from time to time.

And the most exciting of all...i got broadband!!!

Muahaha so happy. People always thought of me as a geeky person, but actually i always lag behind everyone in terms of ownership of the lastest technologies.

When peers had handphones, i could only play their handphones.

When peers had colour screen handphones, i had to deceive myself that my monochrome screen phone battery could last longer than theirs.

And when peers were playing maplestory i was having problems loading msn messenger games.

And while peers enjoy the lastest computer games in the comfort of their own homes, i can only occasionally touch them when they ask me out for lan sessions.

But then again, perhaps all those experiences taught me to be patient and tolerant..and of course, to be zhi zu.

Btw i'm using starhub now...i don't care if its dynamic IP or static...i'm happy i have one. =D

Last, but definitely not the least, and actually not confirmed, my father ask me if i want to change my handphone. With 3 buttons half-spoilt and a battery half gone, i guess i would like a new one. =D

But if i really change i will only get those dirt-cheap-less-than-$100 types.
I will be happy to settle for anything new. Hope it comes true. =D

So what are you all waiting for? Congratulate me and my blog la...and i dun mind presents =p

Countdown...9 days...

No comments: