Seriously i think i am a failure in life.
Since primary school, i have tried to pick up many skills, but i never got to be good in anything. Here's a breakdown:
I took up badminton as my cca in pri 3. In the end i couldnt get into the school team and soon, i was forgotten and kicked out.
I learnt drawing at a nearby community centre in pri sch too, but after a year or 2 i had to stop because it clashes with remedial lessons on sat. Since then i hardly drew and now i cant draw a shit.
I played soccer during recesses in pri sch. After playing for about 3 plus, 4 years, i still couldnt pick up any decent skills and i remained a defender standing at the back of the field.
I even tried running. Signed up for relay for sports day in pri 5 or 6 i forgot..for got nothing.
When i went to secondary school i decided that i had enough of sports. I joined the computer club. Quite a wrong choice, because i learnt nothing inside.
Had my hands on basketball. Sucked at it.
Took up 3 sciences in sec3 under pressure. I thought too highly of myself, and ended up not doing well in any of the 3 sciences.
End of sec4, again i thought i very li hai, so picked vjc. WHat is happening now? I am suffering there.
In jc, i realised i can never handle 3 pure sciences, so i dropped biology for computing, thinking i may be better in it.
What happened? I failed computing. Yup. I failed the subject i had the most fun with, the subject i had the most confidence in, the subject i loved best, the subject i worried the least. I failed it.
[And that is not the only subject i failed.]
So now, all the hopes of S papers are gone; in fact i think i have to start preparing for R papers.
Besides getting my college subjects into a mess, my extra activities arent doing well too. I still cant solve all the simple programming problems, and the trainer and the teacher are questioning whether i can get any medal for my computing olympaid.
So since young i have failed everything that i tried. I don't know what other thing can i try.
Perhaps i should go and die.
I am just wasting earth's resources, wasting money on internet and hp bills, wasting people's time reading this stupid blog or replying my smses, wasting money on school fees, books, notes, food, water.
And I am depriving other people of a precious space in the wonderful college of victoria.
When one is down and out, even the computer also wants to make fun of him.
To hell with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment