Hello.
You can see that a charity show is getting desperate when you see dangerous shows not long after the show started.
I thought the show isnt tt exciting anymore following the absence of Cao Qi Tai. Haha.
I liked Wei Lian's performance..the one where he sang and wrote chinese characters.Simple but touching.
Did i mention i got back my 16PF report recently?
16PF, for those who don't know, stands for 16 personality factors.
Yup its a personality test, but the more powderful type.
How powderful? About 150 questions to answer. Cost $50 somemore.
But is school pay not me haha.
I filled my name in the wrong place then end up calling me Mr Qing Wei throughout the report. Haha.
I got 9 (out of 10) for "investigative" leh, then they say i suitable to have job in maths, science, research, computer science.
Then why my maths and science still so shitty?
Then my business competencies all lower than average, means if i do business i sure fail de haha.
My leadership also all lower than average, though i got 7.8 for permissive leadership. Means i'm a lousy leader.
Haha my emotional stability only got 3. Means i'm a reactive person.
The report say i must "guard against the possibility that others may take advantage of me because of a tendency to be too accommodating in his relationships with others".
So...ahem AHEM.
Last but not least, our dear friend G** is going for his Singapore Physics Olympaid on tuesday. I may not blog tml, and he may be busy mugging tml, so i shall wish him
GOOD LUCK!
today.
May he thrash all the foreigners (singaporeans as well) and bring glory to AHS, to TJC, to Singapore.
Fellow Anglicans, Tjcians, Singaporeans, lets wish him good luck on his tagboard (my tagboard also can) so we can pressur, err i mean, encourage him =D
No comments:
Post a Comment