Sunday, October 16, 2005

Hello.

It rained the whole day today..rained so much that many parts in singapore were flooding. The traffic light in front of my house spoilt too.

It was a relatively quiet day for me. Besides a friend who called me to discuss about pw, i didnt really talk to anyone. The raining weather also contributed to my peaceful mood. Haha i quite like it. Maybe my world is getting too noisy and happening.

Sianx. Tomorrow will get back papers liaox. I feel like escaping. I'm not vexed over my results. I accept whatever i get. I'm just afraid that my teachers and parents will start rattling at me. Sometimes i can really go crazy listening to their nags.

I liked yesterday's straits times saturday special on the end of Earth. But i thought the reports only reported on the natural disasters and missed out on something more important: those human-slaying viruses and bacteria that are getting deadlier and more resistant to drugs.

Maybe my horrible results is another sign that the end of earth is coming. Haha.

No comments: