Made a last minute decision to catch one of its last screenings last Sunday at GV Marina, after three super hectic weeks of rushing my HTML5 assignment. Price was a little steep at $20, but I went after deciding that its time to show a little support after not having bought any of their albums in the past decade.
Watching 3DNA was like watching Mayday's concert in a cinema; the difference was that nobody screamed like they usually do at concerts, although I spotted two lightsticks been waved around in the dark of the theatre.
Besides the concert performances there were also three little stories, which I liked very much. Short, sweet and touching. Excellent cinematography too despite being short.
As the name implied, the movie was filmed entirely in 3D. Either I have not watched a 3D movie for a long time, or that the 3D movies I have previously watched were all animated, the 3D effects on real subjects were astonishing.
While many of their classic songs were played throughout the movie, the one that caught my attention the most was the rendition of 倔强, from its original rock to some very smooth jazz.
I like.
I forgot when it was I began to like 五月天's songs; my guess is it started with 温柔 around 2001. One decade has passed, and they are still my favourite band. Let's hope they continue to make nice songs for more decades!
No comments:
Post a Comment