Saturday, February 27, 2010

Chingay Fiesta @ Tampines

No I didn't go to the actual festival at Central; the floats went past my house and there was a carnival opposite!

[ Apologies for poorly taken photos. Please don't click on the photos :( ]


Way before the floats came a small crowd was already forming at the junction.


Mata came to direct traffic!


Floats lai liao!


The floats stopped! The MPs dropped by the carnival, thus the entire possession stopped for a good 10 minutes.


Problem was that I didn't know that until they have stopped for quite a good while, thus I quickly chiong-ed downstairs to get a good look and hopefully some good photos [which didn't materialise unfortunately].


Many residents, like me, chiong-ed downstairs armed with cameras too.


My first of photoshopped photos. I'm beginning to like high contrast photos.






NUS float!


The Singapore Pools float which was so long, it had difficulty turning.




Celebrating 50 years of public housing by suggesting 14-storey flats to be built right in front of 13-storey flats!








The unsung heroes following behind the floats, which included an ambulance, a lorry full of spare tyres, and a recovery vehicle.


The crowd after the possession.


Since I was already downstairs I decided to stop by the carnival for a bit.


Magic!


While I was there...

No comments: