Saturday, October 31, 2009

the halloween scares



After three weekends of Scheme problem sets I finally have time to take a very, very short breather before I continue on with work from my other modules. Still its not a Scheme-less weekend, for the Practical Exam will be held next week, and truth be told, I'm not confident.

Yes I know that language should not be a problem when learning programming, but to this day, Scheme still impairs me quite abit.

1101S has finally moved on to Java, and I'm on (very) slightly familiar ground now that its back to imperative programming, although many things still look obscure because, well my Java was self-learned two years back, and I have been doing one semester of functional programming.

Third week into Java and we were learning dynamic programming, which my seniors had tried to taught me back in JC and I failed to understand.

You..?..me?

No comments: