Its actually iron picket, but thanks to my not-so-proficient-in-ang-moh boss it turned into a rather funny inside joke.
Went for what should be my last outfield last Tuesday, in a company exercise to get the new guys to be proficient in their respective appointments. As a lao jiao who is 老 until cannot 老 anymore I went without any stress; however the weather was so hot I came down with a headache that lasted till Wednesday.
After yesterday I am now left with three working days, the rest of the time clearing my off. But no I have not ORD yet; off and ORD are two different things. While on off I still need my mobile phone to be by my side for any calls.
I am actually a little upset I am not joining my camp mates for the Chinese New Year celebration tonight; want to go but I have things to do on hand and camp's too far. Both Chinese New Years I have missed both celebrations; last year I was in ROC.
Today is Budget Day! Hopefully everyone can get a big fat ang pow from the government!
No comments:
Post a Comment