Sunday, June 01, 2008

activity watchful 'king of beasts'

And then I wonder what exactly is this world coming to. Around the globe millions of people are struggling to scrape together three meals to keep themselves alive for another day, and then here we got people going around trying to cheat money out of others, executing different get-rich-quick methods just so that they can get their hands on a BMW earlier than their peers of the same age to prove that, "There! MLM works!"

And not that far away there are childish people who are fighting over the ownerships of small little islands no bigger than my house toilet [ok fine bigger than that]. Yes I know the bigger deal at stake is the control of the water areas around them. But does it really matter who controls which part of the waters?

Can they get their priorities right?

***

And so in a few hours time I will heading off to another camp, to start my duties for a month which my friend says sound like that of a regimental policeman. Life is [supposedly] good, hopefully it will be, although I am not that positive about rotting my life away for a month. When was the last time I used my brain?

On the other hand, firing a pistol is fun though. =D

No comments: