Tuesday, January 01, 2008

So it was the Orion constellation that watched over the soldiers throughout the exercise in Australia. Unmistakable because of the three stars in a row, equal distance from each other. No one who went Wallaby would have missed it, because the clear skies there meant we could see it, every single night.

I spotted it again on Sunday night while doing my guard duty. Nice.

Besides being the new year day today is also the 25th anniversary of TCP/IP. Haha very interesting. Thanks to Google for the reminder.

Through Facebook I realised I have primary school friends who are now friends with my JC friends, either they met somewhere throughout their education years, or are now colleagues in army. Small world indeed.

Sad I have to book in tonight. The containers are still nowhere in sight, which is a good thing. Best case scenario will be for them to come only after I have left. Heh. Highly impossible though.

Good week ahead to everyone!

No comments: