Its one of those default templates; a little lazy to create one. Will see about it when I come home.
This week was xiong arhhhh. A new boss came, fresh from the
"PT IS FUN UNDERSTAND!", exclaimed him.
I'm pretty sure nobody minded some PT, but his tone could have been better. Now nobody likes him haha.
I skipped yesterday and today's training, because of that, otherwise I could have been completely knocked out. It was an unanticipated move actually; now everyone envies us. As for me..half of me wants to go; but the other half of me wants to stay. Not that I can change anything anymore though.
Last weekend was a busy one. Class chalet at Aloha Loyang, where the major event was cycling overnight to Changi Village. Saw the distintive feature that made Changi Village (in)famous. Haha.

Sunday was wedding lunch at Aranda. Had already gone there twice for chalet, but it was the first time I went there for a wedding lunch.
As mentioned the containers came home last Friday. Monday was spent unpacking everything. It was a huge mess; kudos to the store guys because of the number of things they had to clean.
Wanted to show this to everyone but was reluctant to do so in the first place.
During Wallaby doodling on the vehicles were very common, because of the large amounts of sand being kicked up onto the bodies during travelling. Using oil [I think] its possible to make the sand stay:
No comments:
Post a Comment