I received an sms while i was studying my organic chem.
+659xxxxxxx
24/06/06 12:23
Come back to ahs and buy lots of 50th anniversary dinner and concert tickets, leh!
Because I lost all the contacts the other time I went to repair my phone, so i replied [below is my "sent messages" folder. The words behind were meant to make it less impolite.]:
+659xxxxxxx
24/06/06 12:32
Sorry u are? Stil got sell ah? Both concert n dinner tickets?
The reply I got:
+659xxxxxxx
24/06/06 12:34
I'm ms chan! Pls get comp club members to support.
!!!! [I swear that was the first time I received an sms from her with a word "leh!" inside. I was expecting a friend or junior!]
So my reply[I haven't store her contact yet, below is "sent messages" folder]:
+659xxxxxxx
24/06/06 12:44
Oh. Haha tt sounds abit unlike u. R tickets sales poor?
Her reply:
+659xxxxxxx
24/06/06 12:51
U alumni's response is quite disappointing, leh.
And so, I took the initiative to encourage people to go, by taking out some time to type this. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment