I'm back.
I hate money alot.
I think its one of the worst ever invention in the world.
Thanks to the guy who came up with the idea of notes and coins, the world today is in a mess.
Everyone is fighting with each other over money, working like slaves for money, studying like maniacs in the hope of getting a good job in the future which will bring good money.
I guess half of all our conversations in our entire life are about money.
Money brings about crimes like theft, robbery, blackmailing.
Why do casinos exist in this world? Because of money!
Why is there an activity called gambling in this world? Money!
People are too obsessed with money. (i got a feeling i talked about this before..but nvm)
But then again, as what G** said, money sux, but no money sux more.
If you have no money, people will look down on you, treat you like dirt, think nothing of you.
So in the end, people have no choice but continue to fight for that few pieces of notes and coins.
What about me?
I have no choice too..i'm living in this world, i'm a human too. So..i want to be rich too!
Yep..i want to get alot of money too.
I want to stop dreaming of computers or cars but i want to be able to buy them, to have them.
I don't want to feel guilty anymore when my phone bill comes and my father have to pay for them.
I want to use my own money!
I was thinking, perhaps if i am a very rich guy, i shall travel around the world.
Not as a tourist, but as a 'shifting cultivator'.
Perhaps i will just carry a light baggage and fly to a particular place, only to move to another place a few months later.
I will make friends with helpful and friendly people i met along the way, but we will just stay as casual friends.
I shall have no fixed address, i shall have no firm relationships.
Why so?
So that i do not have to be bogged down by sense of belonging, family ties, friendship, love and all those shit.
So that i don't have to get my emotions affected over that one person or that few persons or that few places.
I shall remain a carefree person; i don't give all my love to just one person or a few person or just one place; i shall love everyone, love everything in this world.
Isnt it better if love is something generous instead of selfish?
Ah..Perhaps tomorrow when i walk out into the streets, i will get knocked down by a car, get struck by lightning, or get hit by a fallen window.
Then all that i have said will never happen.
I'm watching this movie on channel u now....i'm wondering if i can get my funeral stuff prepared first so that my 'aftermath' is taken care of if i were to die suddenly.
Maybe i should start a service like that...allowing people to prepare their funeral stuff first before they die..so that their family members would not be caught unprepared if the worst comes.
Haha sorry ah...during holidays i have no fast computer for me to play games, so i tend to think of stupid things.
I deliberately typed a damn long entry and put it on a eye-unfriendly blog so that you won't read all these bullshit;
I bet after the first paragraph, you would have scrolled down to here. Haha.
Have a nice day.
No comments:
Post a Comment