Thursday, August 11, 2011

11/12 Sem 1

School starts tomorrow! Actually today. And my lecture is at 8am and I haven't sleep yet gg.

This semester will probably go down in history as my most xiong semesters ever, and the main reason is that I will be taking CS3216, the infamous Facebook module that will be eating up all my time.

Besides that I will be taking CS3103, an advanced network module, CS3103L, the lab component taken as a separate module on its own, and not one, but two maths modules, MA2311, an advanced calculus module which I need for my minor, and MA3233, or graph theory, which I hope is fun.

Over the summer, besides KL and the NDP fireworks two days back, other places I went to included Batam, where it was there I had a body massage done for the first time in my life, having a woman I have never met before rubbed like 90% of my body. Also visited Bukit Brown cemetery before all the graves were exhumed.

Of course, the highlight of my summer was probably my two week In Camp Training, where I got to meet many of my old friends again.

This semester is going to be exciting no doubt, and while all the modules run in full gear, I will also have my Student Exchange Program to prepare for, starting with the email I have received yesterday. In case I neglect this lovely blog of mine, friends can still hop over to here, where I have to blog rather consistently as part of the module's requirement.

Have fun!

No comments: