This is a post more to remind myself; had a scare when I did my Ubuntu upgrade and I thought I lost it. I just might as well share it here.
Since Maverick Meerkat, the default music player has been neatly integrated into the sound panel, and one feature of the music player is the ability to stream radio. Of course, the problem is to find the URL of the stream. NUS has an open source website stating the URLs, but I think they are outdated.
I looked through the HTML sources of the live MediaCorp streams before, and I noted the URL for the station I always listen to. Unfortunately, I did not record down the URLs of the other stations.
rtsp://202.172.226.196/FM933
However, recently they changed their stream URLs again, and I found a compiled list after some googling [I'm keeping the one above just in case]
89.7FM: http://www.mediacorpradio.sg/radioliveplayer/asx/ria897/fm897.asx
90.5FM: http://www.mediacorpradio.sg/radioliveplayer/asx/gold905/fm905.asx
92.4FM: http://www.mediacorpradio.sg/radioliveplayer/asx/sym924/fm924.asx
93.3FM: http://www.mediacorpradio.sg/radioliveplayer/asx/yes933/fm933.asx
93.8FM: http://www.mediacorpradio.sg/radioliveplayer/asx/938live/fm938TO.asx
94.2FM: http://www.mediacorpradio.sg/radioliveplayer/asx/warna942/fm942.asx
95.0FM: http://www.mediacorpradio.sg/radioliveplayer/asx/class95/fm950.asx
95.8FM: http://www.mediacorpradio.sg/radioliveplayer/asx/capital/fm958TO.asx
96.3FM: http://www.mediacorpradio.sg/radioliveplayer/asx/xfm963/fm963.asx
96.8FM: http://www.mediacorpradio.sg/radioliveplayer/asx/oli968/fm968.asx
97.2FM: http://www.mediacorpradio.sg/radioliveplayer/asx/love972/fm972.asx
98.7FM: http://www.mediacorpradio.sg/radioliveplayer/asx/987fm/fm987.asx
99.5FM: http://www.mediacorpradio.sg/radioliveplayer/asx/lush/fm995.asx
No comments:
Post a Comment