Sunday, June 20, 2010

baggage

Seeing my friend's photos of his mountaineering trip to India, coupled with reading about this backpacking thread in a forum, make me immensely envious of them. And then after a short moment of imagining myself in their shoes reality brought me back to earth.

"You see, everyone's got some baggage; it's part of life. But like anything else, it's easier when someone gives you a hand with it." -HIMYM S05E23

I have some baggage too, but not really the kind that people can give a hand with. Unless they have too much money and don't mind giving me some in which I wouldn't mind then haha. With that being next to impossible I hope I will be able to get rid of these baggage one day, and then I will be able to do what I hope to do.

Some people might think I'm giving myself excuses for procrastinating. Maybe I really am *shrugs*

No comments: