Monday, September 21, 2009

the tomb of love

A friend of mine got married over the weekend, at the age of 22.

The story went something like this: This friend and the girl met and became friends back in school. The girl had a boyfriend, and they broke up last year. My friend and her became a couple at the end of last year, and by January this year, they were already talking about getting married.

A few months ago when a group of them went to Batam for a leisure trip, the girl flared up, apparently over some very trivial matters, and stormed off. The rest of the group spent the rest of the day looking for her.

Less than a week ago, the wedding almost got cancelled, because the couple quarreled.

In the end everything went well; the wedding proceeded as usual. Not that I want to say anything bad for such a nice event, but honestly I have my doubts about whether their marriage is going to work out. Hope I'm wrong though.

Will never understand how people can fall in love so easily these days.

No comments: