Sunday, November 30, 2008

got no time to watch TV ah! but got time to do PT ah!

Due to a very short weekend I shall postpone my clouds, beaches, water and animals some other time. As they say, 慢工出细货。

Doing COS duty on a Saturday was very easy; although it was still a waste of time [burn one day of my precious weekend somemore!], at least there wasn't much things to do. This should be my last ever duty though [yay!], unless I sign extra [choy!].

Previous week in camp was spent on running and more running, including my first ever full obstacle rundown which I failed miserably. Then there was also the preparations for the upcoming annual auditing [to ensure our poor taxpayers' money has been well spent!], and early book out of Friday to attend the E-Prep roadshow [ORD coming soon! yay]

Outside in the world was equally eventful. May the good prevail.

I need to start my game now! Before its too late to do so!

No comments: