[to be changed to a more appropriate title if and when I return home alive and kicking]
I never knew that the recent financial crisis could actually affect me, a tiny human in this big world. Because the bailout plan proposed by US was rejected, the Australian currency dropped against our local currency, so I got a better exchange rate =D
This time my trip there will be twice the duration compared to the trip last year; Australia will be officially the 2nd longest country I have ever stayed in. Haha.
Again I don't like this feeling of uncertainty; no idea what I will be expecting there; hopefully everything goes right. Seven weeks is a little too long, starting to regret a little haha; but I guess it beats staying in unit.
This should be a good time for me to treat my addiction to technology. Haha.
I will miss everyone and everything back here; good luck have fun! May everything turn out well and good!
No comments:
Post a Comment