Sec 2 days were the days we spilt into the respective groups. I went into Multimedia, where I learnt how to use Macromedia Director to create animations and games. End of Sec 2 there was the annual National Software Competition, and that year we were supposed to create a ten minute animation on telecommunications.
Well back then the club was rather poor to afford expensive graphics design solutions, so when we needed a picture of a "wildman", we couldn't find any (back then our source of graphics was Microsoft's Clip Art gallery)
We consulted our senior (one who inspired me alot), and he told us to modify ourselves, using Microsoft Paint! I was in charge of getting that wildman. Haha.
The "wildman" was afterall, a man, so first of all I needed a picture of a man.

I used Paint and edited it, until it became....

The wildman was to fan a fire to create smoke signals, which was a form of telecommunications in the past, so we needed an action of fanning.

Lastly we used a software called GIF Construction Set (which was already available in the school computers back then), put both pictures together, and....
Ta-Ta!
I'm very proud of my work ok! But in case if anyone is curious, we did not win anything. Lol.
Something to share, hopefully cheers readers up. Secondary school days were so fun then.
(In case Microsoft wants to sue me, we only used it for educational purposes! No commercial purpose! And we never claimed it to be ours!)
Good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment