Just realised network is actually quite fun. The theories are bloody dry, enough to send people off to dreamland the moment the lectures start, but the hands on are definitely interesting. Or maybe its just me.
Celebrated Racial Harmony Day on Friday (haha and I thought I will never experience it anymore after graduating from school), and we played traditional games. Cheated our way through Zero Point haha. Then there was the performances after the games. Each platoon was supposed to send in a skit script, and the top three gets to perform. We thought our skit was shit, but apparently the rest were even shitter, so we got first. Haha.
Watched Harry Potter. Its no wonder why many said its not as good as the previous movies. Overall the movie was not bad la, but even at 2 hours 10+ mins I still felt like it was too hastily rushed, and lacked abit of climax.
After that went down to Marina to catch a little of the NDP preview, specifically the defence display. First time I was in such close distance from moving choppers, but then its still abit too far. Standing at Merlion Park, the waters did not splash on us as promised by the papers when the Chinook came to 3m above the water. The only memorable event was when the Chinook carrying the national flag flanked by four Apaches flew past directly above us.
Ah. I plugged my expectations against my experience at the Air Force Open House last year. I can still remember the deafening noise from the fighter jets.
Tomorrow will be one packed day. A final tutorial and exam will be on Monday and Tuesday respectively, and I have six modules yet to complete. And then there is the network simulator which I have just downloaded that I hope to play around with.
No comments:
Post a Comment