Monday, May 30, 2005

WAtched Armagradorn last night?
I watched abit only..not as nice as infernal affairs haha.
Well what if one day an asteroid is really going to hit earth, and unlike the movie, in this case there's no way u can stop the asteroid i.e. everyone is going to die.
What will you do in the last few days tts left?
Think about it.

Haix..my nightmare is going to begin....
2 competitions. One in July, one in August. I will be competing with my two dear friends. Suay suay both have bad experiences with my sch they hate it so they will try their best to do me in.
Both are the experts in their respective fields. They are the ones who taught me those stuff. I am the noob here.
Stress.

One box of ice.
'Girl come, take this hammer smash this ice.'
(hit)(ice shatters)
Another box of ice.
'The strongest guy, come and smash this ice.'
(HIT)(ice never break)
'Know why the ice never break? Cos the ice is covered with tissue paper. Can anyone explain y?'
'Issit becos the tissue paper absorb the shock?'
'What?!?So i put tissue paper on your face and i punch your face u wun feel pain la?'

I like the way this guy tried to explain lol.

No comments: