Wednesday, April 13, 2005

HElloX
Yet another busy week...monday night 11plus went online then realise must hand in PW PI..i see liaox sianx..tues then hand it in....crapped some idea and submitted it..

Haix...got 4/16 for chem redox test...
Haix...my mid-yr examinations timetable is out...sianx.

I haf also came to 2 major decisions after some deep considerations in the past week:
1)I have decided not to apply for the singapore taiwan exchange programme.
2)I have decided not to apply for any exco post in icomp.

Another decision is awaiting me to make....robotics club exco applications......

I tink hor, the government has already decided to build a casino liaox..last sunday's newspapers already drop a hint le....it says 'PM to explain casino decision on apr 18'.
Vv obvious lor..if the government not building casino they dont need to explain anything...since PM is going to explain thoroughly i tink the decision has been made to build a casino le..
Plus todae news talked abt a survey on how many percent of singaporeans are likely to get addicted to gambling...again if they not building casino they dun need to report on this survey le..
Actually if they can control the casino well and prevent any social problems surfacing due to the casino, i haf no objections la..its ultimately up to the citizens to shape the society anyway.If the citizens are greedy, its no use even if u dun build a casino.

Wah..lately alot of earthquakes and volcano activity in indonesia leh....is the end of the world coming?

*Looking forward to friday =D*

No comments: