...
Icomp took orders for sale of orientation vcd last week...so last wed we had do the burning, packing and sorting...quite interesting cos i nvr did this b4....but i appeared abit too enthu.....at abt 6pm most haf left or wanted to leave but i was still doing the thingy......cannot be too 'on' ah..i dunwan history to repeat.
PAst two days i haf been trying to do a good deed....but todae it seems like i haf failed terrribly..haix...wanna say sorry to my fren...haf i known i wouldnt even do anything le....in the end its like a waste of time..
Thurs afternoon i had to go to sci centre to view the SSEF exhibition...a science exhibition la..but went there oso sianx la....all those exhibitions are damn chim bio stuff....even the title i was dun understand..haix..
Todae after sch met up wif my good old frens to go suntec....again..but todae got IT Show la...anyway all of us got time to waste so went there....
Its all the same stuff like other IT exhibition...
After going thru some events this week and listening to my frens...i am in deep thought again..
Sometimes i wonder why i'm doing so much computing...i'm taking it as a subj, doing it in icomp and robotics...and every sat training for olympaid...am i crazy or something?
Dunno y i do so much computing for......passion, u may suggest?Frankly speaking, i dunno.
To prepare myself for a job next time..?Really?Do i want to get a job in the IT field?I dunno too.
ITs like...all these high-level, high-salary jobs all so monotonous, so stressful, so boring...i dunno if i want to do tt or not...Actually i tink jobs like hawkers and taxi drivers quite good lor...they get to interact wif pple, and their jobs are not fixed to table work and paper and pen and computer....flexible working hours...
I tink its better to live an oridinary life.
Expanding the boundaries, y am i studying maths, phy and chem?Y am i in a jc in the first place?Haix....now my everyday life is wake up, go sch study, cca, home, sleep.and the cycle repeats.Y am I doing all these?
I am abit sick of studying....even computing.
What's the use of studying so much?Get a piece of paper so tt u can go out there and fight it out wif the others?To try and kill them so tt u can survive?
U see those kids living in the kampong...everyday just play, catch fish, so happy..
I feel like i'm living an empty life leh....everyday do the same stuff then so sianx....
I regret not choosing another cca during cca selection..i even doubting whether i should haf come to vj in the first place...maybe i may be happier at tj....at the vv least my good frens are there...
I feel so empty....so out-of-place...so....argh..
I want to do something extraordinary...something big...something i nvr do b4.....so tt if one day i die, i would not haf regretted living such a boring life...but then...dunno if i haf the courage to....
*LiViNg ZoMbIe*
Yet another piece of crap.Haix.
No comments:
Post a Comment