Sunday, February 27, 2005

Hello.
Todae ard noon went out liaox....abt 10.30pm then reach home..cos todae got 2 outings..
First one was outing wif sec sch frens....went to bugis and esplanade and slacked ard....
Second one was a junior-treat-senior at swenson at orchard...eat liaox then went take photos b4 going home...
I had a heavy breakfast todae...so during outing wif sec sch frens i nvr eat cos not hungry...then after tt only went 7-11 to eat abit of snacks.....at swenson's i was seriously broke so nvr eat oso..
I was so damn hungry actually...but i didnt show it la(I tink?)...until i reach home then eat the dinner my mother left for me..
Wah...for the first time i find rice so nice.............
Haix....tml judgement day........D-day..or watever day u call it...

Things i want to do in VJ(cont'd):
9. Help in the production on video for channel 8 news DV campus.....the tcher ask whether i was interested or not.........

Haix.

No comments: